• Due to the nature of images and screen contrasts, actual products may vary to the colour displayed on your screen.
For Bulk Purchases, Please give our sales team a call on 0161 839 5900.
All catalogues are in Adobe Acrobat X.
The New Massive Lighting Products are now
available to be purchased.
Please have a look at the catalogue, and give a member of our sales team a call on 0161 839 5900)
if you wish to make a purchase.
Please note that the catalogue size is 14.91MB and may take time to load.
- All UK Mainland orders under £75.00 a charge of £6.95 applies.
- All UK Mainland orders over £75.00 will be delivered carriage FREE.
- An additional £13.95 charge will apply to areas outside UK Mainland. These area include the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Please see below for a list of postcodes.
- Deliveries are normally made by Interlink Express between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. (Except Bank or National Holidays relevant to the country of destination.)
- Fast moving items which we hold in stock, will be dispatched on a next working day service. Larger more expensive items, and special order items may take longer.
- If an item is out of stock and unlikely to be available within an acceptable period of time we will contact you so that you may amend or cancel your order with us. We will not send out part orders without your agreement.
- Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance. If no one is available to take delivery from our couriers, a calling card will be left. You will need to contact the courier to arrange a further delivery attempt. After this point, they will hold the goods for 4/5 days so you can arrange to collect the goods from the Interlink Express depot. If the courier is still unable to deliver after this point, the Goods will be returned to Lighting at Home. We will then contact you to re-arrange or cancel your order. Any charges incurred for failed delivery, return or re-delivery will need to be paid or will be deducted from your refund.
- All damages must be reported within 72 hours. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 72 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused.
- Interlink Express will text or email you with a one hour delivery window. If not convenient they can use the text or email to change the delivery date.
Extra Charges Postcode List
All BT, All GY, All HS, All IM, All PO, All ZE, IV3 to IV63,
KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW17, PA20 to PA78,
PH19 to PH50, TR21 to TR25.
Lighting at Home does not take international orders through the website.
If you would like to place an order for international delivery, please email or call us with your enquiry.
- Lighting at Home have a 14 working day ‘no reason’ returns policy for all products as required under the Distance Selling Regulations of 2000. This does not apply to goods that have been manufactured specifically for you.
- Goods returned after 14 working days will only be accepted if the item was instock at our warehouse at time the order was placed and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Goods returned after 14 working days that where not instock at our warehouse at time the order was placed, will not be accepted.
- Customers have the right to cancel their orders within 14 Working days of receiving their goods, providing the goods have not been fitted, assembled or modified in any way and they are returned with the original packaging and bulbs and are in a resalable condition.
- The cost of returning the goods and insuring them against loss or damage will be deducted from the refund of the purchase price if a collection is arranged by us using our carriers. Alternatively goods can be sent back by your own method of recorded transportation.
- For complete orders being returned, the cost of carriage incurred for sending the goods out will be deducted from the refund.
- Your refund will be made within 14 working days of return of the goods.
- Damaged or Broken glass doesn't constitute as faulty goods.
- Lighting at Home will in no way be liable for any costs incurred due to faulty goods or shortages, such as electricians fees, time taken from place of employment etc.